Paul Hutchinson enables companies to achieve significant sales growth through systematic approaches to their business development and sales process.
An effective business development strategy with a well aligned sales process is an essential component of every business growth plan. Paul Hutchinson works with senior business management teams, guiding them through a strategic plan that results in building key relationships that create a strong referral network. Each step is part of a process that helps business owners to creatively identify potential business opportunities and to harvest sales potential with existing clients and client networks.
Consultation with Paul Hutchinson encompasses the areas of:
- leadership coaching in sales strategies, sales skills development
- sales process improvement
- best practices in creating and implementing closing strategies
- sales infrastructure
- automated sales support systems
- client relationship management databases for lead management and referrals
- best use of existing sales/CRM technology
“Networking to Grow – Using Professional Organizations to Grow and Market Your Small Business”
Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 12:00 ‐1:30 PM
ATMC, 151 Martine Street Fall River, MA 02723
See details online, or download flyer.
“Aligning professional goals with volunteerism”
Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:30 ‐1:00 PM
Cheney Conference Room, Emerson Hospital, 133 ORNAC, Concord, MA 01742
See details online.